• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brownells Pmags Arrvied Today

Unless you are expecting the revolution to begin in the next few weeks, lol, why pay more? Truth is I don't have enough ammo to fill up the Pmags I have now :faint:

DSG is saying 2 to 3 months on mags ordered after December 25th. DSG is a distributor whereas Brownells is only a retailer. It sounds like DSG sold well over 100000 mags the last week of the year. Yes, you read that right over one hundred thousand magazines.

Well I ordered mine on the 19th, so we shall see. I know that they will not answer the phone.

I think they are going to cancel our orders and up the price of the mags and tell us to re-order.

Why would they do that? Magpul has not raised their prices. Bought 6 today from a local for normal prices. They just received their shipment yesterday....

Why would they do that? Magpul has not raised their prices. Bought 6 today from a local for normal prices. They just received their shipment yesterday....

Who knows. They will probably be on back order for months.

How many did you get? if you got 10, you may be able to trade them for a Corvette. Give it 2 more weeks and you may be able to get a nice 3 to 4 bedroom home. Add 100 rds of ammo and you may get a few acres to boot...LOL

Brownells pissed me off. I ordered 2- 200 round packs of Wolf Poly 7.62 x 39 on Sunday. It showed in stock and processed everything and gave me confirmation. I received an email yesterday with the cancellation. Not happy.

Back
Top Bottom