• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brownells Pmags Arrvied Today

Hmm... Maybe I'll order 10 from each and see who ships first. Surely magpul is doing everything they can to tackle the backlog before 30 rd mags are possibly banned
In 2008 Magpul slipped and stated they were manufacturing tens of thousands of PMags per week to keep up with demand. They have stated this time they are manufacturing twice as many as 2008. Do the math and them figure DSGArms has a 3 month + backorder on PMags. Holy ****!

In 2008 Magpul slipped and stated they were manufacturing tens of thousands of PMags per week to keep up with demand. They have stated this time they are manufacturing twice as many as 2008. Do the math and them figure DSGArms has a 3 month + backorder on PMags. Holy ****!

Thats a CRAZY! amount of mags! And I'd imagine people are still ordering them by the 10s.

I didn't order mine from DSG until the 29th. So I may have to wait on those until March, lol. But I have more than enough at the moment. I still have 4 on back order at Brownells from a different order.

Intensetactical.com is taking orders for black pmags, and they say they will be filled in mid to late January.

Last edited:
Placed an order for some Pmags back in late December. The web site showed them in stock but that was just as they were being slammed by the first of hysteria rush so mine got back ordered even though it took a few days to find that out. They showed up at my door a few minutes ago. Looks like the 30rd Gen 2 doesn't have dust covers anymore.

Ben, what date did you place your order?

Interesting. I placed an order that same day for 10 gen 2 pmags and 10 gen 3 pmags. Maybe I'll see some soon. Did you get a shipping notification when the backorder shipped?

Yes, I got an email on 12/24 saying they had shipped. I am sure this meant they were ready for shipment, not actually out the door.

Right after i received the tracking number for my first 10 i ordered 10 more. Havent seen a tracking number for the 2nd batch yet, but after i have all 20 maybe i can trade them for a small work truck or something.

or start a layaway plan for a $5000 DPMS.

Just got the tracking number on my 2nd batch. Looks like worst case scenario is 2 weeks after the "backordered" status, but unless your dying for them...........cant beat this price. $134 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom