• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning Invector BPS “1980’s” value

Greg Vess I’m not a teacher though I have great respect for them. I’m a Forsyth County Sheriff’s Deputy. I just don’t know a damn thing about Browning shotguns. Your a pal though and all opinions are given due regard.

8A90598B-6FD6-4118-86FE-49DBB5A82D31.jpeg
1FA3FE9C-FF4B-4881-A8F3-7307779F193A.jpeg

This is the best picture I could get. I used my Otis wire brush and then Hoppes #9.

I am one of guys that appreciate the officers of the law. I was just fooling with Karnut because he always corrects our spelling mistakes. I get a kick of it.. I do realize you guys put your lives on the line for beans and I respect that. Most of these weekend combat guys would run at the first sign of danger and you run right info into the center. For that I praise you. Keep up the good work you guys do and God Speed.

Thank you for saying so. I definitely don’t do it for the money but the health insurance for my family is worth the stress. Praise God I haven’t been put in the situation to take another life but if and when it happens, I pray that I have the courage. I work with some of the most well trained and professional men and women and I’m proud to say that I work for the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office.

Back
Top Bottom