• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning Vs Liberty?

BigChicken

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to purchase my first Safe. Browning vs Liberty? What’s your review on them. I’m open to other brands too and please feel free to list any local stores that carry’s them. I know of Atlanta Safe House and Liberty Safes of Atlanta.

I need to stick to 20-23 Gun safe due to limited space. I know the 33^ is better value.

I bought a Liberty safe branded for Tractor Supply last black friday for a really good price. It came with a light kit as well. I found the exact same safe at a gun shop in Canton for double what I paid. They are running the same sale this year starting next Wednesday but it's $400 more than I paid.

Hi guys, looking to purchase my first Safe. Browning vs Liberty? What’s your review on them. I’m open to other brands too and please feel free to list any local stores that carry’s them. I know of Atlanta Safe House and Liberty Safes of Atlanta.

I need to stick to 20-23 Gun safe due to limited space. I know the 33^ is better value.

SafeCracka SafeCracka Rhino brand safes seem to be more value per dollar spent.

Before you pick one, track out to this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Check out Pendleton Safes.

I bought a Liberty 24 gun several years ago just because my middle boy was on meth. Didn’t want him and his friends taking my guns. I’m satisfied with it but not nearly big enough. Since that time I have bought a bunch of guns and have had to give my oldest boy a bunch just to make room. Space for a bigger one is a issue. I make this one work. And for the record boy got busted the next month and is clean now. Thankfully

I bought a Liberty safe branded for Tractor Supply last black friday for a really good price. It came with a light kit as well. I found the exact same safe at a gun shop in Canton for double what I paid. They are running the same sale this year starting next Wednesday but it's $400 more than I paid.

It’s not the same, it’s a cheaper price because it’s cheaper safe.

Back
Top Bottom