BSA Considers Bankruptcy

QUOTE:
They just want to make a point and destroy people and institutions.

I'LL ADD:
Notice that the liberals don't send flaming queers to order a gay wedding cake from an orthodox Jewish bakery. They don't send the gay couple to a "halal caterer" (serving food prepared according to the dietary laws of Islam) or ask that these Muslims make food and bring it to the gay wedding's reception, complete with buckets of chilled champagne.

It's only the Christian-operated businesses that are targeted by the social justice warriors.

Correct sir.

I forget whether it was the baker or photographer... But in one of those cases the gay couple had to go to 30+ businesses before they found the one Christian business that couldn't fulfill their order.

I forget whether it was the baker or photographer... But in one of those cases the gay couple had to go to 30+ businesses before they found the one Christian business that couldn't fulfill their order.

Yep, they could care less about the product or service, they just want to ruin lives and close businesses down with folks that don't agree with their "lifestyle".

Yep, they could care less about the product or service, they just want to ruin lives and close businesses down with folks that don't agree with their "lifestyle".

Typical liberals. A far cry from 60s liberals that would say "I may not agree with you, but I'll defend your right to say it."

Back
Top Bottom