• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BSA Considers Bankruptcy

https://www.wsj.com/articles/boy-sc...b4ea389ec991c59068960&ref=article_email_share

It's a sad time since they opened the program to girls and transgender boys, and by lifting a ban in 2015 on gay men and lesbians serving in leadership roles.

That's when I said No More. I always try to support the local BSA, GSA, FFA, etc, but when the BSA sold out to the Liberals, that ended all support from me, and I'll openly stand my ground.

Maybe we need a third group, TSA Transgender Scouts of America?

That's when I said No More. I always try to support the local BSA, GSA, FFA, etc, but when the BSA sold out to the Liberals, that ended all support from me, and I'll open stand my ground.

Maybe we need a third group, TSA Transgender Scouts of America?
When they announced letting gays and lesbians into leadership roles, I quit involvement with the District and Council work I was involved with (Adult leader Training for 9 years at the district level), and the announcement of letting girls join the boys at the Troop level, AND changing the name "Boy Scouts of America" to "Scouting" was the last straw. I refused to do the Youth Protection training, and let my membership lapse.

When they announced letting gays and lesbians into leadership roles, I quit involvement with the District and Council work I was involved with (Adult leader Training for 9 years at the district level), and the announcement of letting girls join the boys at the Troop level, AND changing the name "Boy Scouts of America" to "Scouting" was the last straw. I refused to do the Youth Protection training, and let my membership lapse.

Good move. It’s time to walk away from this stuff and let it collapse under its own weight.

Good move. It’s time to walk away from this stuff and let it collapse under its own weight.
My oldest Eagled at 17, my youngest lost interest when the troop we were in was more interested in letting bullies run the troop than teaching leaderships skills... We switched to a better troop, but after my son got his Eagle, that leadership also eroded.

Back
Top Bottom