• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bubble buster for wrestling fans! Outcomes known before the matches held, OH MY!

And WWE isn't?

Sorry dude, I'll keep real wrestling. I guess a sport that has been around since ancient Greece (really 15,000 years, but who's counting) isn't man enough..

Seems gay... :confused2:

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently even the Olympics are considering dropping it due to its inherent Gheyness maybe the will bring in something real and interesting like the UFC :)

apparently even the Olympics are considering dropping it due to its inherent Gheyness maybe the will bring in something real and interesting like the UFC :)

I'd be good with that, but they are more than likely going to bring more stupid **** like handball or Golf (both of which are gay). Wrestling is superior to all contact sports IMO (aside from MMA or Rugby). Real men wrestle.Anyone that says otherwise was too scared to step on the mat. ;)

My uncle owned a small printing company back in the 70s and 80s that printed "The Ringsider" for the wrestling held weekly at the Omni. I always knew a week ahead of time who was gonna beat who.

Back
Top Bottom