• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bubble buster for wrestling fans! Outcomes known before the matches held, OH MY!

I bet a million bucks that you wouldn't call any of the above mentioned UFC champions gay to their face for wrestling. :pop2:
lets break this down.
1. I didn't call any of them or their current sport Ghey, I did however call that man on man action you call wrestling Ghey.
2. For a million bucks Ill call anyone Ghey, I do however require funds upfront :)

lets break this down.
1. I didn't call any of them or their current sport Ghey, I did however call that man on man action you call wrestling Ghey.
2. For a million bucks Ill call anyone Ghey, I do however require funds upfront :)

As funny as this post is, your extreme homophobia to this sport is a bit worrisome. :behindsofa::boink:

I like the mental aspect of boxing. If you watch a fight like Hagler v Leonard, it's like watching a chess match.
I love mma, and wrestling is cool, but I'll always be drawn to the sweet science.

I agree it is an awesome sport. Everyone has differing opinions about what sports are best. I'll still say that IMO MMA is number one followed closely by wrestling as the most BA contact sports; boxing is 3rd though. ;)

I like the mental aspect of boxing. If you watch a fight like Hagler v Leonard, it's like watching a chess match.
I love mma, and wrestling is cool, but I'll always be drawn to the sweet science.
Agree, although I prefer Hagler vs Hearns. But you can describe that a lot of ways, chess match isn't one! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom