• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bucket List

Cigar Dave

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
What’s on your bucket list?
I was able to do one of mine last year the day after Christmas. I went to the CIRQUE DU SOLEIL show in Atlanta. Always wanted to see one of them and I wasn’t disappointed.
I also want to go on an Alaskan cruise and my wife wants to go to Vegas.
While in Vegas maybe I can do another bucket list item; kill a hooker (just a joke, CSI reference).

I loved Vegas, and I don't gamble. I plan to go back. Seeing CDS and Blue Man Group there are on my list. See all the states and an Alaskan cruise are items, too. So is living long enough to be retired for a while.

The most important things in my bucket list are to see a cure for mulitiple sclerosis for my wife and type1 diabetes for my oldest son. I would like to become self employed again, be able to retire at some point in life, go to Alaska for some fishing & hunting, bowhunting for elk out west, & tour the country on my motorcycle. This one may sound a little selfish but I would like for my sons to get married and give me & my wife some grandchildren someday before it's too late for us to enjoy them, and for my wife to outlive me.......we'll have been married 33 years next month, together since we were teenagers and I don't want to outlive her.

I lived in Alaska for a couple years, I plan to go back and stay (gotta see what Uncle Sugar says.) Them just eaise my kids right and kill me some grizz. That is about my list.

When my vacation time comes up in may, I dont care where I go. Anywhere but here. I really would like to go to alaska though. That would be awesome. Id settle for Nebraska at this point in time. Need a break.

Run the ING marathon, win a local 5K, visit India or China, roll into December 2012 a better person than when it started.

^ I can hook you up if you are truly interested. You obviously would have to pay for food, ammo and transport.

Back
Top Bottom