• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bud Light Lime

maker

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Call me whatever but I've got to say i like it . I've drank everything from Irish Whisky to that stuff they sale at the Mexican bull fights but I like the Lime .:o

That tomato stuffs not that bad either .I always thought it would be terrible but some gal I was running around with was drinking them and got me to try one . Now I'm not going out to buy any but I can definately drink them .

Bud Light Lime makes me think of when I was a kid and would get my mouth washed out with Pamolive dish soap, to me it taste just like it. I will stick to my plain old Bud Light and Corona Extra with no lime of course.;):D

Bud Light Lime makes me think of when I was a kid and would get my mouth washed out with Pamolive dish soap, to me it taste just like it. I will stick to my plain old Bud Light and Corona Extra with no lime of course.;):D

My brother says the same thing . I'm starting to think the reason I like it so much is because I only have one buddy that'll drink it .

Fruit in beer?I dont like it. Lime is awesome in Sweet Tea though. Corona extra? Now what would make an American wanna drink beer from a country where you can't drink the water? Never figured that one out. To each his own

Back
Top Bottom