• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

Anytime I feel a twinge of hope for humanity, I just cruise the boards for a reality check.
You just might get a few "likes" for this comment because it's rather meaningless otherwise.
If you guys can't figure out that someone possibly dieing on the Football field with thousands in attendance and millions watching, with children who play the game, isn't good for Football then I just assume it's low IQ.

1673470607158.png

You just might get a few "likes" for this comment because it's rather meaningless otherwise.
If you guys can't figure out that someone possibly dieing on the Football field with thousands in attendance and millions watching, with children who play the game, isn't good for Football then I just assume it's low IQ.
Go with that. I just find it amusing (and telling) when people want "proof" of something. But then again I'm easily amused, function of the "low IQ" and what not.

Have you seen a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in custody. I haven't yet you believe she is?
They lie about everything . Again, because I don't believe stuff until it's determined to be real you want to come at me?
LoL!
Get a life, get off the television/internet and do something useful instead of treating the ODT likes it's Facebook
The earth is flat…..

But all of this is true except you want to believe its all a coverup……

No! I wanted proof of life. In a day and age when everything is videoed, even peoples dinner, and broadcasted in HD, I do find it strange when only stock photos go with a article.
S0 a picture from the internet would have sufficed… Gotchya!

Well.. We still frown on letting media into a patients Hospital room. I will see if they can change that to calm your skepticism…

Back
Top Bottom