• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushnell TRS-32 for $44.98

Took me over 2 weeks to get both of mine. Ordered on 12/16 & 12/17 arrived on 12/30 & 12/3 and both still show processing on PSA site. I did get tracking from PSA a couple days before delivery. Be patient they'll get there.

My order arrived in just under 2 weeks. Not bad at all IMHO considering holiday shipping delays and the fact that it shipped for free, I got 10% off, and paid no sales tax.

Doea anyone know a number to get in touch with psa? I have called three different numbers and the customer service number wants me to put in an extension number!? And the other two just rang and rang

Did you have to put in an extension? It says to put in an extension 4 or 5 times then hangs up. Called another number in SC and he gave me two extensions which neither worked. Also emailed them last week with no response

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nicaburns I like the TRS-25 generally on an AR but I ordered another one of these anyway... Too stinking cheap to pass on!
Not to hijack the thread but can the Bushnell TRS 25 High Rise be installed without the base in order to keep it low profile?

Yes, I have one on my 10/22 without the base. Not much higher than the iron sights.
When I checked last night, the TRS-32 were out of stock.

Did you have to put in an extension? It says to put in an extension 4 or 5 times then hangs up. Called another number in SC and he gave me two extensions which neither worked. Also emailed them last week with no response

Did you try pushing 0 or 00? Sometimes this works.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nicaburns I like the TRS-25 generally on an AR but I ordered another one of these anyway... Too stinking cheap to pass on!
Not to hijack the thread but can the Bushnell TRS 25 High Rise be installed without the base in order to keep it low profile?

Yes, I have one on my 10/22 without the base. Not much higher than the iron sights.
When I checked last night, the TRS-32 were out of stock.
Thanks. Ordered the 25 HiRise at 49.99. https://tigeroutfitters.com/sights-...nell-trs-25-tactical-red-dot-with-hirise.html

Back
Top Bottom