• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

But* Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to give some advice, and explain definition of "low-ball" offer, I consider that offer negotiating a final price. Guess he was firm on his price.... And hence the butt hurt.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Did he ask for your advice? or were you just offering it because you think you know more than him? either way, I don't care much for unsolicited advice either.

There's not a deal out there that is not negotiable. In business you need to be negotiable. That's just good business. A guy on here a couple of weeks ago listed a Ruger 1911 for $750.00. I offered him $650.00 as I was going to be in his area later that day. He declined the $650.00 as I thought he would but you gotta try. I came back with $700.00 offer never heard back from him. A week later he reposted for $700.00. It's always funny that most prices that are marked firm are usually priced higher than the gun is really worth. Do your self a favor and don't mark price is firm. Just be firm. That way you don't' look dumb when you lower the price weeks later.

Why do sellers on here get butt hurt, over the stupidest sh*t.....grow up, a $50 offer less than your asking price on your used pistol is not a low ball offer.

These young kids and new gun owners have lost their mind. Guy was so insulted that "I Low Balled" him he didn't respond to my PM. I looking at a brand new in Box example of your pistol up for sale at the same price. And yours is used, that you got through a trade, with a unknown round count.... OK!

Maybe mark your add Price Firm, if you get upset if someone doesn't offer full price. What are you gonna do with 22 yr olds, no offense to you other 22 yr. Old users that got your head on straight

End Rant.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
It depends on what the percentage offer is, IMO. If it's like 20-25% less then it's low-ball. And saying, "I have the cash right now - tonight" doesn't make it any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom