• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you sell a gun to someone that wouldn’t fire but 20% of the time? Without disclosing this fact?

So you sell a gun, buyer takes it home. First five rounds, only one bang. Your response?

• Tuff ****, caveat emptor.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Man I’m sorry, what do you want to do?

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Get it fixed and send me the bill…

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Tacos…

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like sum boolsheet to me. I'd contact the neckbeard that sold me that door stop and aks whut he gon' do 'bout it.

Now, did the sailor represent the gun as working? Usually they say they haven't shot it when they KNOW it's a piece of crap.
Oh no, it was shot 50 times after the “build” and ran perfectly the sailor said. Maybe it just needed cleaning after those 50 rds the sailor suggested?

I did have a guy call me once after a sail aksin' how he s'posed to shoot the gat since he can't pull the trigger. I could tell he went immediately to the range because an R/O kept asking him if he was okay.

After about 20 minutes I determined the young aspiring gun enthusiast was riding the charging handle instead of simply releasing it. When he tried my suggestion I heard a loud BANG! and then the R/O shouting, then the caller said simply, "Oops! Gotta go maine, thanks for the help."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom