• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C&R sub forum

Ah, I understand now. I ask because about 2 days after I sent in the application for my 03 I decided I wanted an 01 instead. Was wondering how that would work. Wonder if I can get an 01 at the same address I already have an 03.

03 to an 01, totally different. You could hold multiple FFL's at the same address, but if you're looking for a FFL for your personal use, the ATF doesn't like that...

So long as it's not a hard to get item, feel free to shoot me a message. I'll get you great pricing since my FFL is just for transfer use these days... (Believe me, it's a lot less of a headache....)

I'm new to the whole C&R scene. My 03 FFL just showed up in the mail today.

I think the site could benefit from a C&R discussion forum. I'm not sure how many 03 FFLs we have here, but I bet it is more than we think. Not to mention all the guys who just like old guns.

It would be great to have a place to discuss C&R steals and deals, vendors who accept and who don't accept 03 FFL, etc. Plus it would be grest to havr just a place to show off that gorgeous steel and wood

Who's with me?

What is "C&R"?

03 to an 01, totally different. You could hold multiple FFL's at the same address, but if you're looking for a FFL for your personal use, the ATF doesn't like that...So long as it's not a hard to get item, feel free to shoot me a message. I'll get you great pricing since my FFL is just for transfer use these days... (Believe me, it's a lot less of a headache....)
Oh if I get the 01 it will be for a full on business with intention of eventually becoming my sole source of income. Still debating. My Dad has an 01 as do several of my friends so for personal use it really wouldn't do me any good.

Bump! Let's make it happen

Agreed!

Heck, I still need to get out and get some copies of my FFL so I can start placing orders. Found some spanish Mausers in 7.62 for under 200 bucks and some REALLY cheap 9mm subgun ammo that would be great for my UZI. I need to get on this NOW!

Agreed!

Heck, I still need to get out and get some copies of my FFL so I can start placing orders. Found some spanish Mausers in 7.62 for under 200 bucks and some REALLY cheap 9mm subgun ammo that would be great for my UZI. I need to get on this NOW!

I bet I know where you were looking.... If we only had a sub forum to discuss it.... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom