• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calcium CT scan PSA

I had one a couple of weeks ago, along with a stress test earlier this year. Great diagnostic tools at a reasonable cost

No doctor visits required?
Not required. You can schedule yourself, or ask your primary to do it for you. I scheduled mine with Wellstar and made sure it was the $100 test they have been promoting, because a CT scan can get very expensive.

We talked about it at the gym, and one guy had it done and ended up getting a triple bypass. He had no idea he had blockages.

I had one as well. “High Cholesterol” even when I was in the best shape of my life. I had a 0 as well. Took like 5-10 minutes if I remember correctly.

Just had one done about 10 days ago at North Georgia Medical Center. Initially quoted at $108, but when scheduled, was told $96 (cash not accepted!) The schedule r even boasted that included the Radiologist and the Cardiologist report. Results sent to me and my Primary.

I can't stress enough how important it is to get this test. Earlier this year, mine came back bad. Three stints later I can honestly say I probably wouldn't be here if I hadn't gotten it.

Back
Top Bottom