California running out of water.

not if we make them work for the water

i find when folks have to work for things ore they tend to want to keep them

That aint going to happen. Work is not a part of their vocabulary. Hand out is. Not all of the folks that live there are bad.

hopefully the ground will dry up and the fault will become active, resulting in a massive quake. turning arizona and nevada into beach front property thus eliminateing calli as a hole( bottomless pit) and releaving us of a large tax burden.

HAHAHAHA! Best thread of all 28 posts so far! Waiting for some libtard troll to piss , moan & tell all about how it is America's fault & the rest of us should "fix it". Speaking of Faults, the San Andreas Fault completely severing the Communists off our west coast, sending them to Davy Jone's Locker would solve a lot of problems , including this one!

Why don't they just take the water from those that have it and give it to poor California. Isn't that the general model that the current politico's take when ever there is a "disparity" between the haves and the have nots? I you don't think that what needs to be done then well I guess you are a racist.

They did. The passage of the Raker act by Congress dammed up the Hetch Hetchy river in Yosemite Nat. Park and the resulting reservoir and "river" brought water to the northern California area.

Back
Top Bottom