• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT 35 watts I would probably get good batt life but I can't vape that low.

I am using the Kanger subtank mini with the 1.2 coils at 12.5-15W, I have a friend who suggested I drop down to the .5 coils and run at a higher wattage. Do you think I will notice a big enough difference in flavor to justify the increased juice usage?

I am using the Kanger subtank mini with the 1.2 coils at 12.5-15W, I have a friend who suggested I drop down to the .5 coils and run at a higher wattage. Do you think I will notice a big enough difference in flavor to justify the increased juice usage?
Do you vape mouth to lung, or just lung hits? For M2L the 1.2 ohm coils with reduced air flow would be better suited. For lung hits: Lower ohm, higher wattage and more air flow = more vapor and more flavor IMHO. If you do decide to go with the .5 ohm coils, you'll probably want to lower your nic level. Since you'll be taking in more vapor, you won't need as much nic to get the same effect.

Do you vape mouth to lung, or just lung hits? For M2L the 1.2 ohm coils with reduced air flow would be better suited. For lung hits: Lower ohm, higher wattage and more air flow = more vapor and more flavor IMHO. If you do decide to go with the .5 ohm coils, you'll probably want to lower your nic level. Since you'll be taking in more vapor, you won't need as much nic to get the same effect.

Rattlehead Rattlehead answered it pretty well. I haven't vaped with a tank in over a year because I prefer the full flavor/ vape of a straight lung pull.

I inhale straight to the lungs, not like I did with my old Aspire Nautilus tank. I am usually doing around 8-12mg of nic right now, but some of these higher VG juices don't go higher than 6. Should I be hitting it different?

I inhale straight to the lungs, not like I did with my old Aspire Nautilus tank. I am usually doing around 8-12mg of nic right now, but some of these higher VG juices don't go higher than 6. Should I be hitting it different?
Personal preference. Since you do lung inhales, I'll second what your friend said about trying the .5 ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom