• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried hitting it the way I used to smoke cigs, but it just doesn't seem to work very well. I'll be sure to give the .5 ohm coils a shot as soon as I upgrade my battery. Thanks for the input!

Well I decided to go ahead and give the .5 coils a shot and wow at the difference in vapor production. I'm going to have to drop down from 8mg of nic because I just can't use it as much. Overall a more satisfying vape though.

Well I decided to go ahead and give the .5 coils a shot and wow at the difference in vapor production. I'm going to have to drop down from 8mg of nic because I just can't use it as much. Overall a more satisfying vape though.
I usually build around .4 ohms and vape at 35 watts. I put 4 mg of nic when mixing my eliquid. Perfect for me.

Back before I got into sub ohm I was at 12mg.

Last edited:
Here's a sweet deal for someone:

I need some extra $$$ for Christmas so I decided to sell my SX Mini M Class cheap if anyone is interested.

Its in excellent condition (I've always used a silicone sleeve, so no scratches). Its only about 2 months old and it works great. The SX 350J chip is outstanding. One of the most consistent vapes I've ever had. Really love this device. My only complaint with it is the same as everyone else's who has reviewed it. The damn screw on battery cap is a pain in the ass. I like the magnetic battery covers much better. Other than that, its the best vaping device I've ever owned. Only selling it because I need some extra $$.

Comes with everything that came with it new, plus a silicone sleeve.

View attachment 622248

To sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a SMOK TFV4 Mini kit to the buyer for free!

View attachment 622252

If you know anything about the SX Mini M Class, you know that it's an expensive device. Between the SX and the TFV4, I have more than $200 invested. I will sell for $100 firm. You must come to me to pick it up in Rome, GA. I don't want to drive and meet anyone. I'd be willing to ship it, but you'd need to add an extra $12 to cover paypal fees and shipping.

Again, buy the SX Mini M Class for $100 and the TFV4 Mini kit is yours for free!

Sold!

Last edited:
Vaping a Twisted Messes or Vulcan Vector on my SnowWolf Mini

Attachments

• tmp_485-IMG_20160109_054302-1463455597.jpg
    tmp_485-IMG_20160109_054302-1463455597.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom