• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the Kanger Sub box and it works great. Charge last me all day and it uses the 18650 batteries
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_22_1ee056493a2a80f33c7371ea03a2a2df.jpg

I thought about one of those, but I can't find one anywhere without the tank. I don't really want to spend the money on the setup because I know the tank would be wasted. That is what appealed to me with the IStick 60W.

I really do like the placement of the charging port on the Kanger Sub box though, that is a big plus over the Istick.

That is a good deal, thanks for the link. Do you know if the mod itself is the same size with the mini and nano setup?

I would be curious to hear what you think about the Istick 60W after having it for a little while. Do you plan on using it just with the Melo tank? I was looking at getting one to use with my Kanger subtank mini. I have the 30W right now and it won't even get me through a full day on one charge.

I also have a velocity Rda clone. And I am getting about 6 hrs with a kanthal build. Also have an Ijust 2 tank that I use with it, but kanthal is the way to go with it so far.

Here's a sweet deal for someone:

I need some extra $$$ for Christmas so I decided to sell my SX Mini M Class cheap if anyone is interested.

Its in excellent condition (I've always used a silicone sleeve, so no scratches). Its only about 2 months old and it works great. The SX 350J chip is outstanding. One of the most consistent vapes I've ever had. Really love this device. My only complaint with it is the same as everyone else's who has reviewed it. The damn screw on battery cap is a pain in the ass. I like the magnetic battery covers much better. Other than that, its the best vaping device I've ever owned. Only selling it because I need some extra $$.

Comes with everything that came with it new, plus a silicone sleeve.

View attachment 622248

To sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a SMOK TFV4 Mini kit to the buyer for free!

View attachment 622252

If you know anything about the SX Mini M Class, you know that it's an expensive device. Between the SX and the TFV4, I have more than $200 invested. I will sell for $100 firm. You must come to me to pick it up in Rome, GA. I don't want to drive and meet anyone. I'd be willing to ship it, but you'd need to add an extra $12 to cover paypal fees and shipping.

Again, buy the SX Mini M Class for $100 and the TFV4 Mini kit is yours for free!

Price lowered to $90 on the SX Mini M class with TFV4 mini.

I've got s Kooper 60w TC I used one day because the battery life wasn't good. I Vape at 60w and went through batteries like they were candy.
I picked up a Koopor Mini recently too. Been really happy with mine. Battery life does seem a bit less than some of my other devices, but I only vape at around 35 watts so its no deal breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom