• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling ODT users...

Ive shot it once. Ran like a top. Very accurate.
That kind of gun, I could see paying 3k and rarely shooting, its a piece of history and a really cool piece from what you tell, that'd be my pride and joy :)

- - - Updated - - -

These relics are getting harder and harder to get a hold of. Makes them more interesting when you have the story to go with them.

Probably one of the coolest stories I've heard, Thanks for sharing Soviet!

i50.tinypic.com_2d10ols.jpg

That kind of gun, I could see paying 3k and rarely shooting, its a piece of history and a really cool piece from what you tell, that'd be my pride and joy :)

It is. Plus it was one of the first semi automatics. Also it was the FIRST pistol chambered in my favorite round... the 9mm luger :)

- - - Updated - - -

I miss my p7 :(

It's not special. Just expensive to shoot!

Springfield Omega Match in 10mm.

Caspian frame with 6" ported barrel.

Well, maybe a little special...

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT0251.jpg
    PICT0251.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 38
Got it from an old guy who got it in WWII. Shot the nazi while he was having a smoke. It was his last smoke although he was not aware of it at the time. Got the capture papers, holster etc.

This reminds me of the mini series..."band of brothers" when the guy from easy company is trying for it seems like the whole war to find a Luger and finally finds one and accidentally shoots and kills himself.

This reminds me of the mini series..."band of brothers" when the guy from easy company is trying for it seems like the whole war to find a Luger and finally finds one and accidentally shoots and kills himself.

I remember that series. It was a good one. Many troops back then traded war pick ups for all kinds of items. It was the currency of the times.

I have a 1942 byf (Mauser) Luger with two magazines, two loading tools, and cleaning rod. I have no great story to go with it. I bought it while I was stationed in Rhode Island, from a guy who was going through a divorce and didn't want his soon to be ex-wife to get anything so he sold it to me for $350. I use a picture of it as my avatar. I have only fired 5 rounds through it, just after I bought it, to make sure it would shoot.

Back
Top Bottom