• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling ODT users...

Not shiny nor blued but the only 1911 I have at the moment. Kimber Custom TLE II sporting a set of TFOs

i46.tinypic.com_qmx10n.jpg

Meat,

The P7 is a really unique firearm and will be more expensive to replace if considered now. To me a safe queen is a gun not shot frequently in order to preserve it, hopefully indefinitely.

Here is another that won't be going anywhere soon.

Before......

i50.tinypic.com_2l9rsro.jpg

i50.tinypic.com_2lvmib4.jpg

And after.....

i48.tinypic.com_kd0jns.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_eu23kp.jpg

Meatwadttm, good idea to call out some of the ODT members. Not all want or have safe queens, but some do.
soviet, nice man, really nice.
Kaotiktribe, nice wheel guns, very nice indeed. Which two are not fired? The M19 and the M586?
I have a couple of safe queens, but I do fire quite a few of mine.

I have not shot these two

i47.tinypic.com_24weemb.jpg

I also have not shot these two

i47.tinypic.com_5mfew4.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_282mau9.jpg

I have a 1942 byf (Mauser) Luger with two magazines, two loading tools, and cleaning rod. I have no great story to go with it. I bought it while I was stationed in Rhode Island, from a guy who was going through a divorce and didn't want his soon to be ex-wife to get anything so he sold it to me for $350. I use a picture of it as my avatar. I have only fired 5 rounds through it, just after I bought it, to make sure it would shoot.
You stole that piece! Very nice.

Holy cow jwc, did you interchange those cylinders or were they factory like that? That is beautiful!!

Those came that way from the factory. The factory calls them two tones, most others call them Pintos. The 4" is called a reverse Pinto, because most Pintos have the blued not nickel frame.

Back
Top Bottom