• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cam Newton.....

"people like you" ? Like You know anything. Your blindness and extreme bias is painfully apparent. Are you the cam fan club president?
Talk about a sheep- look at yourself. You are going on with the personal attacks, guess you don't have enough facts for your argument, so you start in with the trash.

I'm not personally attacking anyone anymore than everyone who has attacked Cam Newton for things they know nothing about. Honestly I know no more than you do. Just what I've seen in the media and none of that proved any wrong doing by Cam Newton to me. Of course I will support Auburn's qb because I'm a fan.

If they prove that Cam Newton personally did something to violate NCAA rules while at Auburn I will change my tune. Until then I will keep an open mind. Most people have already judged him and decided he's guilty for sure.

Now hit me with all the facts you have for your argument. It's just getting annoying with everyone passing judgement before they know anything.

I am a UGA fan.....and I really don't think anyone here knows the truth. And a bias die hard fan can't be objective. If it were a QB at Bama.....would anyone thats an Auburn fan defend him? Hell No. So lets be real here and call a spade a spade. I personally, from the reports in the media (which are all any of us have) think he is copable. We have no clue if he was aware or not. But ultimately he will have to pay the price for his fathers actions. Its such an old and common tale.

All that being said...isn't it kind of confusing to have an open subject forum, start a thread and then tell people to not pass judgement. Otherwise, why open it here at all? Would it be authentic for everyone to only post if the agree 100%?

Tis correct. And Woodstock I apologize if you feel like I attacked you. I get emotional about the game and things that really don't matter. Hope I didn't ruffle too many feathers, just tired of hearing about this stuff. It will run its course.

Good for Scam Newton. Naw suh, he ain't guilty of nutin. He and his daddy be good church goin folks. Ever notice how Atlanta preachers have the innate ability to scam members and drive Escalades while their churches are practically in ruins?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom