• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can anyone tell me why i can't find any other rifle like mine?

IF it was a special run for SHOT it could be quite valuable to the right collector. If its a black shadow its probably worth 500-600. I saw a couple for 550 & 579. Problem is....you gotta prove its a low count special run. Thats where this hobby gets fun though!

I once scored a quite rare, one of possibly 3 S&W's that helped secure a special order in the 50's!! Took over a year to prove what it was, but I met some really cool Smith collectors/experts and got to talk with Roy Jinx for a long time! You may have a silk purse...but maybe an ear. Finding out is the fun part.
I’m more curious than anything about it It’s been sitting in my safe for about 3 years and finally curious to find out

1B007338-6662-42F3-9929-99E2330C23A7.jpeg
Here is the sn

That is a nice looking rifle. No reserve and starting at $900.00 yielded zero bids. May be just bad time for such an item though.

It ain't worth anything really...but if it will help your feelings about it I'll give you 250.00....and that's being generous....lol...that's a sexy rifle sir

Don't you know the ODT rules. You gotta offer Tree fiddy.

This would like awesome hanging in the back window of my (yay finally an opportunity to use this meme)
FB_IMG_1549953450273.jpg

That is a nice looking rifle. No reserve and starting at $900.00 yielded zero bids. May be just bad time for such an item though.
All thats true, but he cant write an ad for crap. Nice pics but sheesh, put up a detailed description if you want to get top $$ for an item thats gonna appeal to a select audience. Same seller has a nice Browning Mod53 for sale also, starting price is ok, pics are great, description is crap. No wonder he cant sale nuthing.

Back
Top Bottom