Can someone do this for me.

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
54FFA983-B898-4991-B2D0-3F62D0DFBDF7.jpeg

I will do this for you buddy.

I want a tape player with amplifier in my casket so I can pre-record my voice shouting (while I'm beating on a cabinet door), "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

My middle brother would be charged with operating the remote.

My friends and family would totally understand and think it funny.

So funny story about phones at funerals.

Back in 2006 my employer issued Nextel phones to everyone. One of my buddies didn't show up to work so we thought he overslept. I decided to chirp his phone and yell "wake up motherf****r!" Turns out he was at a funeral for a close friend and he was standing in front of the casket with the guys family. Awkward.

My mom passed away two years ago. A few months back, her Facebook account was hacked by some Habib who started sending dirty messages to people on her friends list. My step dad's cousin called me freaking out telling me about it. I'm like "yeah, my wife told me". She says "well aren't you going to do something about it?!". I said "like what? Send everyone a message telling them that it's not my deceased mother sending them dirty messages on Facebook?. Anyone who she was friends with knows she passed, and anyone she was friends with knew her well enough to know that it wouldn't actually be here sending them even if she was still alive".

Some people are just stupid and I'm related to a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom