Can't find a single glock for sale...

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Jeez, I been trying to find a special Glock 19 and they are literally impossible to find. I wanted the RTF2, can't find. So I moved to the Talo Edition, which is a little easier to find, but priced at ridiculous tags... I'm thinking about giving up on trying to find one... I wanted a Glock that could be worth something later on.

Even the rarest of rare Glocks don't really command much of a premium over retail. While a glock holds its value well, if you are looking for something to appreciate in value over the years you are looking at the wrong platform.

I didn't know the RTF2 19s were the ones that were going to be "worth something later on". I just traded one for a future worthless G27 last week. LOL!

Even the rarest of rare Glocks don't really command much of a premium over retail. While a glock holds its value well, if you are looking for something to appreciate in value over the years you are looking at the wrong platform.
:( what you recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know the RTF2 19s were the ones that were going to be "worth something later on". I just traded one for a future worthless G27 last week. LOL!

I been looking for one for weeks now. :(

:( what do you recommend?
Smith and Wesson pre lock wheel guns, Series 70 and older colt 1911s, Italian made Berettas, German made Sigs, any HK besides the p2000/p30 line, semi custom/full custom 1911s, Colts SAA. Probably forgetting a few but those are the main players in the appreciation game.

Machine Guns, by far!!!! I brokered a deal for West Hurley Thompson in 2010 for $8000, today the going price is $12-15K!!!!!

Yes MGs are at a premium today, but I don't see a big drop in their prices in the near future.

You can save your money and get into the MG business for $3000, shoot the daylights out of it, then sell for a profit.

Rich

Machine Guns, by far!!!! I brokered a deal for West Hurley Thompson in 2010 for $8000, today the going price is $12-15K!!!!!

Yes MGs are at a premium today, but I don't see a big drop in their prices in the near future.

You can save your money and get into the MG business for $3000, shoot the daylights out of it, then sell for a profit.

Rich

THIS. I think I saw an ad from 1985 or 1986 for Colt M16s for like $2,000. They're at least 10K now.

Back
Top Bottom