Can't find a single glock for sale...

Machine Guns, by far!!!! I brokered a deal for West Hurley Thompson in 2010 for $8000, today the going price is $12-15K!!!!!

Yes MGs are at a premium today, but I don't see a big drop in their prices in the near future.

You can save your money and get into the MG business for $3000, shoot the daylights out of it, then sell for a profit.

Rich

Oh how I wished I was making money 20 years ago, I definitely would have gotten into it if I was legal. Now days, those m16 are like 15k-20k, cheapest MG I see are the macs/Uzi which still can run about 4k. You're right tho, prices are only going up because of the scariness of automatics... The way economy going and prices going up, be useless to have a $18k m16 that no one can afford. As much as I love guns, I don't think anything is going to make me spend $18k for one, I think I have better investments than MGs, it's just not that easy to resale I think.

Even the rarest of rare Glocks don't really command much of a premium over retail. While a glock holds its value well, if you are looking for something to appreciate in value over the years you are looking at the wrong platform.
Very well put. Glock owners are utilitarian, not collectors like Smith and Wesson revolvers or antique 1911s... They're not a pretty decor, they're like that tool that your great grandpa has. Its fed the family many years but its old and beat up looking, but still runs like a champ.

Even the rarest of rare Glocks don't really command much of a premium over retail. While a glock holds its value well, if you are looking for something to appreciate in value over the years you are looking at the wrong platform.
There were those $8000 intricately (factory) engraved, gold-inlaid Glocks.

Back
Top Bottom