• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Canton Mayor To "Address" Gun Bill Tonight

When only words on paper was keeping the building save it was OK. Only criminals were carrying in there and it was deemed safe enough.

But now that law abiding citizens might carry in there, we gotta do something!!

Gun free, gun free at last!
i59.tinypic.com_33jtldd.jpg

The FedEx Building a few days ago

Currently I think the building question has 2 entrances where people are checked for weapons. Under the new gun bill firearms are permissible in parts of the building now. This would mean that officers now will have to secure multiple courtrooms within the building rather then 2 entrance ways. I.E. More labor costs and more screening equipment.
I suspect that is what the Mayor is concerned with.

Currently I think the building question has 2 entrances where people are checked for weapons. Under the new gun bill firearms are permissible in parts of the building now. This would mean that officers now will have to secure multiple courtrooms within the building rather then 2 entrance ways. I.E. More labor costs and more screening equipment.
I suspect that is what the Mayor is concerned with.

If both entrances are secured, then there is nothing that will need to be changed.

The courtrooms are scattered throughout the building with courtrooms on multiple floors. If they are not going to screen everyone entering the building as they do now. They would need screening stations for each courtroom which would require more than the 2 currently in use.

The courtrooms are scattered throughout the building with courtrooms on multiple floors. If they are not going to screen everyone entering the building as they do now. They would need screening stations for each courtroom which would require more than the 2 currently in use.
sounds like they should have had their **** together from the get go lol

Back
Top Bottom