• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

car salesmen solicitations-is my response illegal?

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
so I was getting calls to my cell only for a Harold from one dealership, a ford dealership, for the past few months. I ignored them all because I know that even responding to these ****bags is a bad idea, and will let them know it is an active number

well, I got a call yesterday (yes, Sunday on Memorial Day) and I thought "**** it, ill talk to these idiots since they are local dealership and tell them this aint Harold"

big mistake. ever since I did that I have been getting texts and calls from ford, don Jackson, and some Toyota dealerships. I respond to the text messages with "**** you, this aint Harold" and when someone called I told them they were ****ing psychopaths and pathetic to be working on a Sunday on memorial day weekend.

mostly they have ceased it seems, but I just got another text message. I'm about to step it up. from now on I will respond to the text messages with a picture message of a fat cock and balls. I almost dont care if its illegal, I dare these ****er to file a police report so I can find out who the hell sold them my number and told them it was Harold. is this illegal? if it is I could just send pictures of diseased body parts and infections, equally gross

Back
Top Bottom