• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had to put my Yorkie down yesterday

View attachment 7131342View attachment 7131343View attachment 7131344Man what a sad thing. Two months shy of 16yrs old. He was such a good boy and brought so many laughs and smiles to our family, friends and strangers. He could do every trick in the book. Little **** at times too but it was time, he had been having seizures and finally the last one left him unable to lift his head much, passing, winning. Hated to do it but was the right thing to do to end his suffering. Miss you Bogey!
Prayers for you, your loved ones and Bogey. You were blessed having each other.

View attachment 7131342View attachment 7131343View attachment 7131344Man what a sad thing. Two months shy of 16yrs old. He was such a good boy and brought so many laughs and smiles to our family, friends and strangers. He could do every trick in the book. Little **** at times too but it was time, he had been having seizures and finally the last one left him unable to lift his head much, passing, winning. Hated to do it but was the right thing to do to end his suffering. Miss you Bogey!
my heart ❤️ goes out to all

As we say goodbye to our friend and companion to end their suffering, we know it is the right thing to do. It is then that our pain and suffering begins. We recently made the same decision and put our great buddy down as cancer had set in and surgery could not guarantee anything. We are so thankful for the time we had Bo and the pleasure and happiness he brought us.

Bo (1).jpg

My prayers and feelings go out to y’all who are in pain from loosing your friends lately…. This is one of the sad things about life in general but remembering all the good times and happiness that the pet brought you and you brought them is well worth it.
Never stop loving our pets, animals ….. they need us and we need them ! :pray2:

Back
Top Bottom