• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)

Let's look at how the vaccinations (and everything else) in Australia did at stopping the spread: ZERO, NADA, NIX, NEIN, etc.

Worldwide it appears that all the mutations just don't care about vaccines, boosters, etc. Seems like vaccinated and boosted people are getting, and spreading, the 'Rona just like unvaccinated people.

After almost two years the CDC is finally admitting that those stupid cloth masks are close to (albeit, not entirely) useless. Israel is admitting that the 2nd Booster , i.e. the 4th shot, doesn't do much to ward off the omicron variant.

Their company, their rule, blah blah blah. And my pittance of Carhartt stuff won't effect their bottom line, but I won't buy their stuff again.

It's like the world is all in mass hysteria.

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)
You must be talking about some vaccine I'm not aware of. Everybody I know who is sick at the moment (including multiple co-workers) has been jabbed (except for me). I guess they took the wrong one. :noidea:

Who else makes good rugged clothing? Don't say Levi's or Wrangler; they both support AWBs.

Duluth Trading Company, Dickies, Walls.

I've worn Carhartt for years, but lately I find myself buying Duluth Trading Company. I really like their pants and shirts.

Well that sucks, hate to read that. My Carhartt work pants are circa 90's, guess I will replace with something else when they wear out.

Back
Top Bottom