• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carnivore Diet

Y’all are all talking about losing weight on this carnivore diet. What about somebody who doesn’t want to or need to lose any weight?
9f3488b8-82ba-4be7-9aec-602500174d03_text.gif

My wife was initially concerned it was going to cost a lot to eat carni. I asked her to go look at everything in the fridge and pantry. All the extra stuff thats not meat. Thats a lot of money…

Some of you guys could probably buy some tenderloins with your beer budget.

If you do carni keto with intermittent fasting, its not that expensive at all. Especially when compared to the benefits. You could easily fast and eat one meal a day once in ketosis. Thats a cheap meal plan. Even if it is a nice cut of steak…
I actually only ate one meal today.. that was supper.. I did have a protein shake at 3 today.. not hard not to be hungry..

Y’all are all talking about losing weight on this carnivore diet. What about somebody who doesn’t want to or need to lose any weight?
See buddy your one of the lucky ones.. you can have a LARGE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE.. and laff at us

I do like my bourbons… now can any experts( on this diet) tell me what I need to do about this.. Ixraypeople Ixraypeople ?
Man, I only partake on special occasions now. I would space it out as much as possible. I definitely miss my bourbon but the way I look at it, it makes it more special when I decide to do a cheat day

Man, I only partake on special occasions now. I would space it out as much as possible. I definitely miss my bourbon but the way I look at it, it makes it more special when I decide to do a cheat day
Yeah I can see the benefit of that.. thanks for the advice.. I’m doing to much right now to try to get in longer living state of life to hinder it with something I CAN CONTROL

You might gain weight. Muscle weight…
I’m 65 though.

Can you add muscle at 65? I used to be 5’9” 170-175 lbs and pretty solid, I did shipping, receiving and warehouse work for 20 years. A lot of heavy lifting for 20 years got my back messed up about nine ways to Sunday. That and other boo boos I’ve collected over the years made me allergic to exercise. 😂

Back
Top Bottom