• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carolina Run N Gun

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
I was pretty stoked about hitting the two events. Now the website is scrubbed. Any one have any details? Other 5 or 10k run n guns? I missed sign up for Rockcastle.

River Bend Gun Club had a 5k match last year. I think another is planned for this year. Not sure on details.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I was pretty stoked about hitting the two events. Now the website is scrubbed. Any one have any details? Other 5 or 10k run n guns? I missed sign up for Rockcastle.
Well crap. I had already booked a Hotel for the 2nd RNG. Guess I will move it to River Bend. Anyone have the rules and regs for Riverbend? Would also like to see max distances on both pistol and carbine. If there is any competition worth gaming, its one where you have to run carrying all your crap.

Well crap. I had already booked a Hotel for the 2nd RNG. Guess I will move it to River Bend. Anyone have the rules and regs for Riverbend? Would also like to see max distances on both pistol and carbine. If there is any competition worth gaming, its one where you have to run carrying all your crap.
Last year I did the Riverbend 5k and 600 yards was the longest rifle shot, bring optics unless you are a baller like @bulletpaluza with his irons only WASR :). I would guess the longest pistol was 50 yards but nothing was excessively difficult with pistol.

Last year I did the Riverbend 5k and 600 yards was the longest rifle shot, bring optics unless you are a baller like @bulletpaluza with his irons only WASR :). I would guess the longest pistol was 50 yards but nothing was excessively difficult with pistol.
Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It is just standard IPSC steel for the carbine? Is there any close up carbine work?

On ARF someone said a similar event may happen at the Tactical Farm around the same date and to keep an eye on their facebook.

It is just standard IPSC steel for the carbine? Is there any close up carbine work?
Yup mostly steel torsos, some up close cardboard. One of the ROs filmed his run, let me see if I can find it...

Edit: here it is:

He also filmed several other RnGs including Rockcastle and Carolina. Definitely worth watching his YT channel.

Yup mostly steel torsos, some up close cardboard. One of the ROs filmed his run, let me see if I can find it...

Edit: here it is:

He also filmed several other RnGs including Rockcastle and Carolina. Definitely worth watching his YT channel.
Perfect. Just watched the whole thing. This gives me a good starting point on equipment.

Back
Top Bottom