Cash for emergencies?

I have $160 in bills and quite a bit in coins. I keep knives and 100 Sacajawea coins to barter with.

Last edited:
Copies of paperwork and the flash is always a good idea, I have printed copies of friends phone numbers etc in a folder so if my cell phone dies i can find other ways to contact people for help (saw after a flood or such), otherwise i would have no idea, too much to memorize.

Both of these are great ideas.

I have 4,000 skin flicks and playboy pics on a flash-drive as well as thousands of extra flash drives. Ill be using a few small solar panels to power up my laptop and printer. I figure if it gets that bad, this will get me anything I could ever want...

I have 4,000 skin flicks and playboy pics on a flash-drive as well as thousands of extra flash drives. Ill be using a few small solar panels to power up my laptop and printer. I figure if it gets that bad, this will get me anything I could ever want...

Thats like some real Book of Eli/Mad Max type situations right there. LOL

I posted this a while back, but it's a good read if you haven't seen it before.
It's from a guy who went through the economic collapse in Argentina.
I don't think we are heading there quite yet, but it is food for thought.

http://www.survival-spot.com/survival-blog/argentina-collapse/

Well worth the read again thank you. The one from the guy in the Bosnian war is a good read too, I am sure someone has the link, its amazing how quickly things can turn when the government tells you its all ok.......

LOL Thats what gave me the idea! In all seriousness, I do keep a few hundred in/ or very close to my BOB in case of a natural disaster situation like they have experienced over the past few weeks along the East Coast. If something happens on a more catastrophic scale, all forms of currency will most likely be rendered worthless.

Back
Top Bottom