• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

caught my girlfriend cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find better friends, defiantly get a better girl, keep your head up and pray ............... Your a good dude J from what I have met and noticed IMO no one deserves that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, as horrible as you feel right now--walk away!

You *caught* her cheating on you with your boss! I'm not married, but even I know that trust is incredibly important in any real relationship. Maybe she's just a dumb girl who can't control her urges, maybe she was 'seduced' but you just cannot trust her. Imagine if you took her back, or had married her. Imagine in two years when you caught her in bed with another man, she files for divorce, gets alimony, child support, and half of everything you owned, even if it's half of your retirement account?

Walk away. If not, you're legitimizing her behavior. And also--cheaters are cheaters. Look at Hollywood. That vampire girl, she cheated on her boyfriend with Robert Pattinson or whatever his name was--then was sleeping with the director, who was married and twice her age.

Seriously, you could never trust her again. Replace her, and find a good woman you can have your OWN kids with, if you want some.

You don't realize it now but this is a blessing in disguise....

You took on her kids and she still cheated?!?? :

Walk away and get through the tough times.... And bounce back stronger...

I went through tons of drama girls when I was dating.... I held out.... I got f#*cjed over at times but in the end I have the best wife on earth.

Grab a beer.... A friend.... And let this pass. Better things are in store for you and that chick deserves what she has coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom