• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Caught this guy last night here in Gwinnett county.

I haven't had any luck here with soft baits. I have the same worms in 6" zoom bait. It's called "red shad" in there color book.

you get lucky sometime in local ponds. pulled this hawg out of a small private lake in smyrna last year... IMG00331-20110424-2058.jpg

I haven't had any luck here with soft baits. I have the same worms in 6" zoom bait. It's called "red shad" in there color book.

for some reason ive only had any luck with Culprit worms in small ponds. Zoom brands work fine for larger lakes, but can never get anything on smaller ponds with them. freaking weird i know lol!

you get lucky sometime in local ponds. pulled this hawg out of a small private lake in smyrna last year...View attachment 216713

NICE!!!

now im gonna have to go fishing tonight when i get off work.....darnnit :D

Another nice fish! Now I want to find a fishing kayak and fish the areas I haven't been able to get to yet.

ill hopefully be getting a Yak this week :) 1st stop is Tribble Mill lol, i live right down the road from it. then i have a few friends private ponds im going to hit the spots i know never get fished at all lol.

x2 Tribble grew up there watched the lake being built Ft Yargo is good spot aswell and Bear creek resv.Nice catch! :thumb:

ive been bank fishing around both lakes at tribble mill since i moved next to it last year, hasnt impressed me at all with what i catch (or lack of). from what ive read, you need a boat to get to the spots that arent bank fished for the big ones. hoping that proves true!

head down to Charlie Elliot as well, cant wait to boat fish that place again. the backside of Fox lake was always my favorite spot.

Back
Top Bottom