• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caution you are being recorded

So, if I plead guilty does 'used against you' mean they'll help me get off the hook? I have no problem with LEO recording the encounter as it helps to keep a level playing field.

So, if I plead guilty does 'used against you' mean they'll help me get off the hook? I have no problem with LEO recording the encounter as it helps to keep a level playing field.

Just FYI...If the recording is incriminating against the LEO, unless it is something REALLY bad, it will be "lost" "misplaced" "Technical error" "wasn't recording" etc...If it is incriminating against you, only God and the LEO can touch it, you could beat on the thing with a hammer and it would still work crystal clear...

Just FYI...If the recording is incriminating against the LEO, unless it is something REALLY bad, it will be "lost" "misplaced" "Technical error" "wasn't recording" etc...If it is incriminating against you, only God and the LEO can touch it, you could beat on the thing with a hammer and it would still work crystal clear...

I am LMAO but to many times this is true... I know police police departments take care of their force and I'm okay with that but sometimes it is taken to far...

Nothing new... At all... And it's meant to protect you.

Are you saying things you don't want played in court? Just curious.

You should be welcoming this recording.

I assume everything I say is always recorded. Not to sound too nutso but between cell phone cameras and security cameras I am sure we are on "tape" all the time.:spy: I was told a long time ago not to say anything I don't want read back to me in court.

Nothing new... At all... And it's meant to protect you.

Are you saying things you don't want played in court? Just curious.

You should be welcoming this recording.

No offense to you but I'm tired of the government making their way into my business and then proceed to tell me it's for my own good...

Back
Top Bottom