• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

caution you are being recorded

"I believe that average citizens, as well as law enforcement both have the right to record whatever they want".

In the Great State of Georgia, you DO have this Right !!!! Use it !!

Also as a LEO. We ARE Citizens also. We're not above any Laws.

I represent the community in which I work and live. The communitys values.

I live here, work here, my kids go to school here. I only pray the LEO's in your area feel the same way.We as LEO's are not an occupying army. "Some" of us swore to "Protect and Serve".

Please don't share this view upon all LEO's.

Last edited:
"How about not Gettn' pulled over,son? - hahahaha Dads response(hes a Sheriffs Deputy) when I called to ask his opinion...typical

"I believe that average citizens, as well as law enforcement both have the right to record whatever they want".

In the Great State of Georgia, you DO have this Right !!!! Use it !!

Also as a LEO. We ARE Citizens also. We're not above any Laws.

I represent the community in which I work and live. The communitys values.

I live here, work here, my kids go to school here. I only pray the LEO's in your area feel the same way.We as LEO's are not an occupying army. "Some" of us swore to "Protect and Serve".

Please don't share this view upon all LEO's.

good post

1. I guess I never knew that LEO had personnel mounted cams.

2. So why is that when some LEO see people recording them they freak out. We have all seen the lady on her yard "disobeying a legal order to go inside". I am also highly suspicious that LEO would ever turn over video that would exonerate someone. As stated before these videos always seem to "disappear". I was told by a prosecutor that it was his job to get a conviction. I said what about the truth. Then I was told it was the defending attorney's job to get me off. Nice system we have. Anyway. Here I am,I innocent, after over a year and THOUSANDS of dollars.

3. As I have said before I was raised to believe in the government and law enforcement. Having been in the system, not so much anymore. The only people out there looking out for you? IS YOU.

BTW..this what I wear every day..F.Y.I.

http://www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail.aspx?article=44

I will not nor shall I, violate the Constitution of the State of Georgia or the United States. That IS an Oath I swore to uphold more than once!

"To Up hold and Defend the Constitution" !

Nice camera. A item like that wouldn't be bad for everyone to own. Pretty reasonable on the price tag as well. By "more than once" I am guessing prior military service then law enforcement.

Answer to first part of question 2 :smile:

wozbean
2. So why is that when some LEO see people recording them they freak out. We have all seen the lady on her yard "disobeying a legal order to go inside".

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a ****ing break.

You really have no sense of humor. Was meant to show how something simple can be taken out of context. Like a cop saving a person from a bee could turn into a film that looks like something else

Last edited:
Answer to first part of question 2 :smile:

wozbean
2. So why is that when some LEO see people recording them they freak out. We have all seen the lady on her yard "disobeying a legal order to go inside".

I'm going to use that excuse! Your Honor I beat his ass to save his life.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom