• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCI .22 CB SHORT at Walmart in Monroe

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
They've got 15 boxes in the ammo case. 100 rounds per box.

$9.47 per box + tax. Limit 3 boxes per customer.

IMG_20160601_121812.jpg

DO people still buy shorts? maybe thats why you still see it sitting there
THanks for the upload.
I useually see shorts and mags on the shelf

I have a couple of short only firearms, but bought enough to last me for a while last year at a pawn shop in South Carolina. Was passing through to visit my grandparents and they had the CCI target and HP for $7.99 a box. Not what I'd like to pay for 'em, but I later traded six of the boxes to a guy at the gun show for a Galesi handgun. Shows the value in 'em. Think I ended up with 18 or 19 boxes. Bought the entirety of what he had left.

I also have a couple of pot metal revolvers (ex: Rohm's) that I only use with shorts. Tend to get bulged cases with LR's but the shorts leave the cylinder fine after firing.

Probably a mis-order. Or something someone found in the back of a dusty warehouse since they are selling down the sporting goods dept.

Probably a mis-order. Or something someone found in the back of a dusty warehouse since they are selling down the sporting goods dept.

Depends on the store too. Closest store to me has been liquidating a lot of inventory in that section over the past six months or so. Whenever corporate started selling off "tactical items". Recently they had these marked down to $5 a box and I grabbed a few.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2...mmunition-12-gauge-2-3-4-1-oz-segmenting-slug

Not really tactical but I guess menacing black boxes are too scary for Wal-Mart.

I can shoot shorts out of my FV-SR. They will feed from the .22lr magazine and everything. They are super quiet with a suppressor. I guess I could probably shoot them in my AR22 also, but I'd probably have to work the action manually and I don't know if they would feed from those mags.

Back
Top Bottom