• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW at The Alamo Steakhouse

It's their rule and you had three choices, open carry and enter, carried concealed and they won't know, or don't go in..I don't advertise carrying for one reason, I don't want to be the target, by advertising I am armed..Just my 2 Cents.
X2 YOU LOOSE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE. DON'T LET YOUR EGO GET IN YOUR WAY.

could be wrong but I think it's like a $100 fine in GA carry in a normal posted area.
not sure but I didn't see a sign when I walked in.

CCW is not a 2A issue. Don't confuse the two. They are as different of issues as health care insurance and the cost of health care. Also, local businesses cannot make legislation denying your CCW privileges (not rights), but can only request you not carry on their premises. They can not have you arrested because you are not breaking any law, they can only ask you to leave . Their insurance companies and accountants are pushing this to appease the Snowflakes and paranoia crowd, who also spend money in their establishments.

So we went to The Alamo Steakhouse in Pigeon Forge Friday, walked up and the sign says No Firearms. I looked at my wife I was carrying a Sig P938 on my side and she was carrying a Glock 43 in her purse. She said worst case we would be asked to leave and/or free steak. We ate dinner, she had a Filet and grilled shrimp, and I had a Ribeye. The meals were amazing. Great all around evening. What makes these places do this? My honest opinion is they are taking full responsibility for your safety if they don't allow a legal citizen to full fill their 2nd amendment right. Oh yeah we did have to pay. How do you folks feel?

& the name of this place is called the alamo, too funny !

Back
Top Bottom