• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCW BADGE.....Who has one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSAULTLIFE

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
382   0
Reaction score
Ebay has them for bout $25-$40
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SET-TWO-CON...129?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c62e0519

My question is who has one and why.

A seller on there mentioned that in case you're holding a robber with your gun and the police showed up it could get ugly if the robber decides to yell "HE HAS A GUN, HELP ME!!!"....and the SELLER mentions that this badge could help the police officer identify the robber from the homeowner.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Looks like a good way to get arrested for impersonating a police officer. The next thing you know every crook on the street will have one flashing it and getting the home owner shot.

Why hold the intruder at all? I don't pull my gun to detain, scare or deter. I pull my gun to use it. And when I pull, I'm not pulling to hurt or incapacitate him. I'm shooting to kill. When police arrive, the laws on my side considering evidence presented.

Last edited:
I opt to shoot the robber so I dont need one to let the cops no who I am.I would be the one still alive thats make it easy for them to tell the differance.

www.reoiv.com_images_random_DontWorrySir.jpg

Nope, as soon as olive arrive lower your weapon, step away and let police handle things. Hands on your head until they assess situation. But my question is this... Why hold the intruder at gunpoint so he can come back when he gets out? Kill the scum.

exact thing happen to my friend in FL. ended up taking a brandishing a deadly weapons charge after being assaulted by some scumbag... Lesson learned dead men tell no lie... as for the CCW Badge why spend the money on something not required.

Looks like a good way to get arrested for impersonating a police officer. The next thing you know every crook on the street will have one flashing it and getting the home owner shot.

I hate to say this but with that screen name you will get the blame for every bad thing that happens on here now.

Guys posting opt to kill ppl although legal and within your rights in ga could very well effect the law suit that will/could come after... just saying... and dont have one, the cop issue well... yea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom