• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCW Gun Belt recommendations/advice

coach482 coach482 - first of all, love your avatar! Marvin is awesome! LOL. The fact that the belt is made by the Amish speaks volumes. How long have you had it so far? How do you like it, etc.?
Approx 5 years. other than scratches on the leather it's close to brand new looking. It get worn almost every day. With the price and warranty, I think it is a great deal.

@JDS556762 - very cool! Trying to figure out how they can ask $100 +. :)
Use a $100 belt and you'll find out. Typically you get what you pay for. I tried the 5.11 belts because they were cheap, and just like anything else 5.11, the lifespan is sub one year. Invest in a good belt and you won't buy another.

Approx 5 years. other than scratches on the leather it's close to brand new looking. It get worn almost every day. With the price and warranty, I think it is a great deal.

coach482 coach482 - and no sag, etc? I agree you can't beat that deal for the price and warranty. I didn't see if it allowed one to change the buckle, etc. How does the sizing work? Some belts say to go by pant size and add 6", etc.

Use a $100 belt and you'll find out. Typically you get what you pay for. I tried the 5.11 belts because they were cheap, and just like anything else 5.11, the lifespan is sub one year. Invest in a good belt and you won't buy another.
November Sierra November Sierra - oh I get it and that makes sense. However, what they charge for $100 + I need to compare with others that charge in the $60-$80 range. I didn't see all the details and will need to look and make sure I am comparing apples with apples.

November Sierra November Sierra - oh I get it and that makes sense. However, what they charge for $100 + I need to compare with others that charge in the $60-$80 range. I didn't see all the details and will need to look and make sure I am comparing apples with apples.
Gotcha, gotcha. Look into SOE as well. I've got their rigid cobra duty belt and it holds the world up. A lot of folks will complain about SOE but you gotta keep in mind he's making some good **** just for you

Back
Top Bottom