• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCW Gun Belt recommendations/advice

Adams454 Adams454 - Wow!!! That's a testimony. Do you carry IWB or OWB? With the stiffener or without? No Sag, etc.? I was looking at these as well is why I ask. http://gunbelts.com/gun-belts

I most often carry IWB with a comp-tac Minotaur, and a kahr CM 9 these days with a spare mag on the off side. The first couple years I carried a Glock 27 the same way. And sometimes I carry a Glock 19 owb with a light, in a desantis leather pancake. I also often just pocket carry a kahr 380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KAHRex KAHRex - These are nice! Do you own any? If so, how long have you had them? they look pretty substantial

yes, I have one in black and I carry a Mod 2 9mm or .45 IWB with good results. No sag. I'm probably going to buy the 14oz belt in brown with insert next. I can't remember if my black one has the insert or not, but either way, it does the job. What's a few more dollars anyway? I'm quite pleased with this belt.

yes, I have one in black and I carry a Mod 2 9mm or .45 IWB with good results. No sag. I'm probably going to buy the 14oz belt in brown with insert next. I can't remember if my black one has the insert or not, but either way, it does the job. What's a few more dollars anyway? I'm quite pleased with this belt.
KAHRex KAHRex - Thanks. How long have you had it?

I most often carry IWB with a comp-tac Minotaur, and a kahr CM 9 these days with a spare mag on the off side. The first couple years I carried a Glock 27 the same way. And sometimes I carry a Glock 19 owb with a light, in a desantis leather pancake. I also often just pocket carry a kahr 380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adams454 Adams454 - one last question. Do you have their quickship belt? Asking more for my own sanity as those were the ones I was looking at.

Adams454 Adams454 - one last question. Do you have their quickship belt? Asking more for my own sanity as those were the ones I was looking at.

To be honest, I don't even know if they had the quick ship option when I got mine. If memory serves, it took about a month to come in after I ordered it. So it wasn't a terrible wait. I got the dark brown with the black powder coated square buckle. The idea was to buy something that would go with everything, and it worked. Like I said before, I don't even own another belt.

I do need to give you heads up on something though. If you've never worn a real gun belt, it takes some getting used to. They are very stiff and supportive, which is great for carrying your pants and gadgets all day. But if you sit at a desk like I do, they can get very uncomfortable at times. They don't have to be worn as tight as a regular belt though, since they're like wearing a hula hoop.

To be honest, I don't even know if they had the quick ship option when I got mine. If memory serves, it took about a month to come in after I ordered it. So it wasn't a terrible wait. I got the dark brown with the black powder coated square buckle. The idea was to buy something that would go with everything, and it worked. Like I said before, I don't even own another belt.

I do need to give you heads up on something though. If you've never worn a real gun belt, it takes some getting used to. They are very stiff and supportive, which is great for carrying your pants and gadgets all day. But if you sit at a desk like I do, they can get very uncomfortable at times. They don't have to be worn as tight as a regular belt though, since they're like wearing a hula hoop.

Thanks for the info. Yes, you can see here they offer the quick ship belts. https://www.thebeltman.net/collections/quick-ship-belts

Thanks for the heads up. I figured that they would be stiff. I too sit at a desk, so that is good to know.

Back
Top Bottom