• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cell phone power bank

Do you have a recommendation for a deep cycle battery? Or what to look for in general? Is there such a thing as a LiFePo4 deep cycle battery?

I recently picked up a Jackery Explorer 300, & a HF 100W solar panel that I’ve been playing with. The idea of adding the smart battery box & a deep cycle battery to the mix is interesting.
I’m going on year 7 with a group 24 Super Start deep cycle battery and that battery box.

About every 3 months I take it out of the trunk and put it on the tender. Hasn’t failed me once.

Depending on what you want to run AC wise, you’ll have to research what inverter you’ll need. DC is no problem with that battery box as it has a USB port, lighter socket and external posts (meant for a trolling motor) that you can use with any fused +/- two wire accessories.

A fat car battery jumper is portable these days. Here’s one of many on Amazon

Attachments

• 6389C888-41B7-4B5A-8FED-BF92F8DBD583.png
    6389C888-41B7-4B5A-8FED-BF92F8DBD583.png
    830.5 KB · Views: 4
looking into getting a cell phone power bank. to many out there to narrow it down on my own.
im kinda liking the idea of one that has solar as well as plug in. but not limited to those.
i mainly want this for emergency situatios, camping, fishing as well. what are you guys using?
would love to be able to charge my phone several times off a single charge too.
not looking to spend a fortune either. if you have a nice used one im open to looking at it.
just dont know a whole lot about these things but know i should have already had a new one by now.
old one died on me lol.
The charger amps coming out needs to be a minimum if 25 wats or they really don't charge well and take forever. All th wall chargers for phones today have to be a minimum of 25 wats to "super charge," or it will take all damn night

Back
Top Bottom