• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cerokote

Prove it.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_4u3usazu.jpg

I have no need to....his word is worth more than yours. You "prove it" to me.

The photos are posted up back there somewhere. You are also free to contact Ott and ask him if the finish was missing on the bottom of the hider when he received it from me. Personally I don't want to drag the guy into this as it is not his fight but if you want by all means go for it. I have offered up an honest review. So far all Dobbs has done is claim I am full of **** and lay down insults. When confronted with the photos he claimed that maybe it was scuffed. It is funny how it went from being untouched to being "scuffed" as the story progressed. The scuffed comment is bull****, a scuff is not going to remove the parking all the way down to the bare metal.

The photos are posted up back there somewhere. You are also free to contact Ott and ask him if the finish was missing on the bottom of the hider when he received it from me. Personally I don't want to drag the guy into this as it is not his fight but if you want by all means go for it. I have offered up an honest review. So far all Dobbs has done is claim I am full of **** and lay down insults. When confronted with the photos he claimed that maybe it was scuffed. It is funny how it went from being untouched to being "scuffed" as the story progressed. The scuffed comment is bull****, a scuff is not going to remove the parking all the way down to the bare metal.

Don't care...don't believe you.....nor do I care enough to call someone else to see if something happened to another someone that doesn't matter. Sorry.

Don't care...don't believe you.....nor do I care enough to call someone else to see if something happened to another someone that doesn't matter. Sorry.

Exactly, it is easy to sit up on your perch and make a claim against someone from the peanut gallery but to actually investigate that claim well.. that is too much hard work. What does your sig say? Facta, Non Verba. Oh irony :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom