• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cerokote

Nope. Just hand tightend it. However even if I had put a wrench to it the finish removal was consistent with a sander or dremel with a grinding wheel on it.

Fair enough, captdave did post the first pictures. :yo:

083.gif

Nope. Just hand tightend it. However even if I had put a wrench to it the finish removal was consistent with a sander or dremel with a grinding wheel on it.
You sure it wasn't like that from the factory? Why would a shop that had a lathe, a mill, and a blasting cabinet be using a dremel or grinding wheel for anything much less removing parkerizing? Moreover, if he did f it up he has the equipment to fix it at little to no cost to him. I'm just not seeing where any businesses would jack up a 40 dollar part and give it back to a customer when they know it will come back to bite them. Especially considering the part could have been repaired in house or straight up replaced for almost nothing. Not saying anyone is lying, just saying it doesn't make sense.

You sure it wasn't like that from the factory? Why would a shop that had a lathe, a mill, and a blasting cabinet be using a dremel or grinding wheel for anything much less removing parkerizing? Moreover, if he did f it up he has the equipment to fix it at little to no cost to him. I'm just not seeing where any businesses would jack up a 40 dollar part and give it back to a customer when they know it will come back to bite them. Especially considering the part could have been repaired in house or straight up replaced for almost nothing. Not saying anyone is lying, just saying it doesn't make sense.
resized_success-kid-meme-generator-boom-goes-the-dynamite-37f220.jpg

And to think I skipped this all day bc I thought it was just about cerakote.

Dobbs did right by me on my first trip there. Left me with a good opinion of him and his shop.

Back
Top Bottom