• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cerokote

Exactly, it is easy to sit up on your perch and make a claim against someone from the peanut gallery but to actually investigate that claim well.. that is too much hard work. What does your sig say? Facta, Non Verba. Oh irony :rolleyes:
What is there to investigate? So what if B.Ott says that it was sanded up? It still comes down to your word versus DD's word. The fact that it arrived at OTT in need of repair doesn't prove anything other than the fact that it arrived there in need of repair....and might I further add that since we have no "before" pictures, you can't even really prove that it was damaged at all...so it all comes down to someone's word.

I take his over yours everyday and twice on Sundays.

The photos are posted up back there somewhere. You are also free to contact Ott and ask him if the finish was missing on the bottom of the hider when he received it from me. Personally I don't want to drag the guy into this as it is not his fight but if you want by all means go for it. I have offered up an honest review. So far all Dobbs has done is claim I am full of **** and lay down insults. When confronted with the photos he claimed that maybe it was scuffed. It is funny how it went from being untouched to being "scuffed" as the story progressed. The scuffed comment is bull****, a scuff is not going to remove the parking all the way down to the bare metal.
I have no dog in this fight nor do I want one. That said I think you misread what he typed. What he said was, "IF it was scuffed it didn't happen on his machines.". Bryan didn't say that it was scuffed. "IF". Bid difference from what you keep saying he said. Oh, and I have **** in his bathroom. Top notch facilities for hatching a grumpy. Everything came out smooth.

Are the pre drilled flash hiders finished before or after they are drilled?

After. I have others and they look nothing like that one.

cdn3.volusion.com_j4enh.r2en5_v_vspfiles_photos_BCM_URG_M4_14_d28c961c35b36253396623daa1dbdb37.jpg

All of my 14.5 rifles are pinned because I like the balance better over the 16'' barrels. That rifle was a clone of a standard issue M4A1 so it has a 14.5'' Colt barrel with the BCM extended A2 hider pinned. As I said it was new in the package less then an hour before it arrived at dobbs. The upper arrived with the barrel installed, the hider put on and hand tightened, a KAC RAS and Matech rear sight installed. With the exception of the finish being removed from the bottom of the hider the upper was given back to me like they received it and Dobbs Defense.

Back
Top Bottom