• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap AR warnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0696.JPG

In my experience as a bystander, it is possible to forward assist a supersonic hollow point blackout into a 556 barrel and then fire it. However a supersonic blackout wont make it halfway thru a 16" 556 barrel before the pressure blows the barrel bolt and mag. It's not a pretty sight. I recommend the use of color coded mags for blackout.

BACKARDS. 556 in a 300, the 300 wont go into the breach of the 556 far enough to close the bolt.
the first 556 jams, but manages to eject the casing, #2 goes boom due to the plugged barrel.
Yes it will. My LGS has the upper on display where someone did this. The .300 was loaded in the middle of the magazine.

Google kung fu wins again. I think this is same picture different thread

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=627933

View attachment 975372
yep, same. look at all the parts in the display case.
so how do you come up with this? just say, hey people need to buy good stuff. let me find a pic of a split barrel and warn them.
my knowledge must be shared. they must know!!!!
i feel kinda bad now.
so here it is, my man up moment.
the pic of the tank. andddd wellll, i did not put a bunny down the barrel...it just blew up on its own when i shot it....annddd welllllll, thats a lie, i did not shoot it. and i dont have any bunnies... my buddy shot it, anddd wellll, thats a lie, i dont have any buddies, a tank, or bunnies..... the pic was from google...
sorry guys, i just wanted to seem smart...

Well spank my butt Betty I think Eddie Haskell put him up to this. But I told Santa Claus about this and someone will not have a happy Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom