• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap AR warnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont mention the brand due to liability, but be careful with cheap tanks.....

armor.kiev.ua_Tanks_Modern_Abrams_oops_abrams_28.jpg
ok, i cant risk someone's life... its an Abrams. you cant plug the barrel with a bunny rabbit and the fire it.

Some got the point.
EVERY FUQIN' BODY GOT THE DAMN POINT JUNIOR! Now tell us the story behind the damn split barrel and who made the freakin' barrel! Nobody is gonna take your ass to court over it but I guarantee you A LOT of members are NEVER gonna do business with you because of THIS THREAD. Smdh......Because the OP DON'T GET THE DAMN POINT! Geez man, how many times you need to be asked before you answer the questions? What are you? A friggin' teenaged GIRL?!

EVERY FUQIN' BODY GOT THE DAMN POINT JUNIOR! Now tell us the story behind the damn split barrel and who made the freakin' barrel! Nobody is gonna take your ass to court over it but I guarantee you A LOT of members are NEVER gonna do business with you because of THIS THREAD. Smdh......Because the OP DON'T GET THE DAMN POINT! Geez man, how many times you need to be asked before you answer the questions? What are you? A friggin' teenaged GIRL?!

I can hear you talking from here, I like it:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom