• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cheap FFLs north of atlanta

ATLEMT

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
I live in smyrna and am looking for a FFL thats cheap, ive heard some guys only charge around 15 bucks and i like to help out the little guy. so whos the cheapest around. thanks

I regularly use Forsyth County Pawn in Cumming: $20 in and $35 out.
CDNN has them on their data-base ... So, no need to send a FFL copy on transfers through them.

The have "sister" stores in Cherokee Pawn and Dawsonville 400 ... all really great people to deal with!

I too woiuld like to pay less, but haven't found anyone cheaper, certainly on ome better!

Chris Hunt of SemperFiArms runs an FFL from his house and builds a great AR to boot. He's near Canton and he does transfers for $15 if you're a GCO member...

Cherokee Pawn & Gun in Canton, Dawsonville 400 Jewelry & Pawn, as well as Forsyth Pawn in Cumming are all part of a "family owned" business.
They all have different policies on FFL tramnsfers, but they also usually have about the best prices on new & used firearms and reloading components.

Use gunbroker's FFL search, you'll find a ton of transfer dealers out there. Don't pay more than $20 for ANY transfer in or out. No reason to, unless you just prefer to deal with that particular person. And a dealer should NOT charge you tax on an out of state transfer. You already bought the gun, and you bought it in another state. You are paying him to transfer the weapon (4473 paperwork and NICS only) not buying a service from him.

Quick search of the newnan area: http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchForFFL.aspx?st=Zip Code&sv=30259

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom